We are looking for UI/UX designers to join our Lahore and Karachi design studios. In this role, amongst other things, you can expect to work on digital banking, e-commerce, digital transformation projects and startup ideas. Your main responsibility will be to liaise with clients and then subsequently translate those business requirements and user needs into a beautiful and elegant experience by following a robust design process. The focus of your job will be interaction design, user-interface design and visual design resulting in deliverables such as personas, journey maps, process flows, sketches, low-fidelity wireframes, high fidelity visual design mockups and interactive prototypes. You will also be expected to handle basic research activities and conduct usability testing.
Requirements & Experience
Candidates should be able to demonstrate relevant experience, skills, expertise and traits for this position. In addition to a solid body of work, we are looking for:
- An eye for detail
- Good conceptual and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Experience of using visual collaboration tools, such as Mural, Miro, etc.
- Experience of using prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Figma, XD, etc.
- Basic proficiency in HTML and CSS is a plus
- 1+ years design work experience
How To Apply ?
To apply for this position, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your resume
- Your work portfolio
- A link to a brief 3-5min recorded video that gives you the opportunity to introduce yourself and provide a brief description about your work.